Positively Dog Training in Northern Indiana
Neika Smessaert, RVT is proud to announce her partnership with world-renowned dog trainer,
Victoria Stilwell from Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog!!
MY MISSION is simple…..to help you have a better relationship with your pet! To make your pet a positive asset to your family. I do this by using Positive Reinforcement, non-aversive training techniques, teaching you and your dog a better way. There is no need for stressful corrections, physical punishment or barbaric equipment.
The strongest relationships between dogs and humans are based on cooperation and kindness rather than a human dominance/animal submission methodology which is central to outdated traditional training methods. Positive training helps to establish and maintain a connection that increases trust and therefore creates a stronger bond between dog and owner, because if your dog feels good about you, he will be a happier and better-behaved dog.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
LATEST ARTICLE FROM NEIKA
Toenail Tuesdays for 2014
Where? Magrane Pet Medical Center 3945 Edison Lakes Parkway Mishawaka, IN 46545 When? 5:30 - 7:30pm on the third Tuesday of each month Who? Any vaccinated furry family member, sorry no birds at this event. Cost? FREE….yes it is really FREE, tips...