Positively Dog Training in Northern Indiana
Neika Smessaert, RVT is proud to announce her partnership with world-renowned dog trainer,
Victoria Stilwell from Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog!!
MY MISSION is simple…..to help you have a better relationship with your pet! To make your pet a positive asset to your family. I do this by using Positive Reinforcement, non-aversive training techniques, teaching you and your dog a better way. There is no need for stressful corrections, physical punishment or barbaric equipment.
The strongest relationships between dogs and humans are based on cooperation and kindness rather than a human dominance/animal submission methodology which is central to outdated traditional training methods. Positive training helps to establish and maintain a connection that increases trust and therefore creates a stronger bond between dog and owner, because if your dog feels good about you, he will be a happier and better-behaved dog.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Other Experts
- Humility in Dog Training: The Burnout and the Fire From the...
- Food for Thought: Using Food in Dog Training
- How to Keep Your Dog Calm During Fireworks
- Teaching Emergency Recall: You Don’t Need a Shock...
- The Real Truth About Cats – And Why You Should...
LATEST ARTICLE FROM NEIKA
Test post from Van
just checking on the non-updating issue....sad asdf Let's see if i can recreate.sd asdf So far, I'm having trouble recreating the issue. asdasdsad f asdasd test test testasdf aasdf asdfasdf asdasd testing `123 asdasdasdasda ...