Positively Dog Training in Northern Indiana
Neika Smessaert, RVT is proud to announce her partnership with world-renowned dog trainer,
Victoria Stilwell from Animal Planet’s It’s Me or the Dog!!
MY MISSION is simple…..to help you have a better relationship with your pet! To make your pet a positive asset to your family. I do this by using Positive Reinforcement, non-aversive training techniques, teaching you and your dog a better way. There is no need for stressful corrections, physical punishment or barbaric equipment.
The strongest relationships between dogs and humans are based on cooperation and kindness rather than a human dominance/animal submission methodology which is central to outdated traditional training methods. Positive training helps to establish and maintain a connection that increases trust and therefore creates a stronger bond between dog and owner, because if your dog feels good about you, he will be a happier and better-behaved dog.
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Other Experts
- What to Do When Your Small Dog Doesn’t Like Being...
- The Problem with the “Pack Leadership” Mentality
- Creating a Healthy Weight Loss Program for Your Dog
- 10 Things to Consider When You Hire a Positive Dog Trainer
- Tips to Keep Your Dogs Healthy During Their Golden Years
LATEST ARTICLE FROM NEIKA
Toenail Tuesdays for 2014
Where? Magrane Pet Medical Center 3945 Edison Lakes Parkway Mishawaka, IN 46545 When? 5:30 - 7:30pm on the third Tuesday of each month Who? Any vaccinated furry family member, sorry no birds at this event. Cost? FREE….yes it is really FREE, tips...